JHA is celebrating National Smile Month with a CLEAN SMILE
National Smile Month is the UK’s biggest smiling event. It takes place every year, this year between 20 May and 20 June and is organised by the British Dental Health Foundation.
JHA is pleased to join in the fun with the CLEAN SMILE campaign offering a discounted tooth clean and polish treatment package# plus an additional 25% off* all new patient examinations.
There aren’t many facial expressions as powerful as a smile and by looking after our teeth we can feel great and be more confident, which can lead to success and happiness.
Everyone is welcome to join JHA in celebrating National Smile Month with a CLEAN SMILE tooth clean and polish.
No appointment necessary just turn up and get your CLEAN SMILE today! Participating practices include:
Grange, Carlton House, Crediton, Woking, Apsley House, WBG, Clifton, Soho, High Lane, Sherborne, Alderley Edge, Towcester, Brecks, Epsom, Richmond, Belgravia, Elgin, St Ann's, Colwyn Bay, St Davids (Pentwyn)
About National Smile Month
It promotes the following three key messages:
• Brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste;
• Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks;
• Visit your dentist / hygienist regularly, as often as they recommend.
Other ways to improve oral health include:
• Clean between your teeth with interdental brushes or floss at least once a day;
• Use a mouthwash as part of your regular oral health routine;
• Chew sugar-free gum in between meals to help protect your teeth throughout the day;
• If you wear dentures, clean them twice a day.
Terms & Conditions: #Tooth clean and polish treatment available on referral from a clinician which is included in the total CLEAN SMILE treatment cost. *Valid for new patients only and includes two small x-rays if required. Only one voucher per person. Voucher valid until 30 September 2012. ©2012 James Hull & Associates. E&OE